colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.15.2014

colourQ challenge #248 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you're having a great week so far... I have some winners for challenge #248! A BIG THANKS to everyone who played with us, loved all the gorgeous entries! 


Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! The sparkly goodness of this fabulous card is delightful - totally love the cut out stars, too!



And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers ~ totally love all of these!

  
  
  

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Kim S said...

Thank you!!!! I so loved your addition of the kraft with the traditional reds and blues.

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Kim- I love your card with all of the details!!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congrats to the rest of the Courtiers as well- all of your cards are fabulous!!

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my cards as Courtiers!! Congrats to Kim and the other winners - great cards!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO