colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.20.2013

colourQ challenge #201 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Summer is officially over around here & this last week has been a blur... I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to email the other winners from challenge #200, but I will later today!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this FUN and detailed card... I love the die cuts...



And look at this amazing gallery created by the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

6 Comentários:

Patti said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the courtiers in this challenge. And congrats to all the others selected.

Unknown said...

Thankyou for choosing my MDS layout for one of the colourQ courtiers! I am honoured!

Michelle said...

Way to go Rosemary! Thanks for selecting my card for Courtier!!! Congrats to all winners!

Annette Elliott said...

Woo-who! Super excited that you picked my card! So very fun to play along! Congrats to all the other talented stampers!

Rosemary said...

wow.. thanks for picking my card as the colour queen! congrats to all the courtiers!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Rosemary- love your card!! Thanks for picking my card as one of your Courtiers- congrats to the other Courtiers as well- your projects are fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO