colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.05.2013

colourQ challenge #173 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! WOW - we had some gorgeous entries!!! Thanks so much to all who played along! This challenge's colourQueen is a repeat performer... look at this amazing~ness!!! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to.....



And a BIG CONGRATS to the Courtiers for this amazing gallery...

  
  
  

You can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs! Thanks again to all you ladies who played along!!!

Hugs,


4 Comentários:

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh!!! I can't believe this!! I am unbelievably thrilled and honored to have won again! I can't thank you enough for choosing my card! Congratulations to all of the Courtiers as well!

Deborah Frings said...

Kay's card is absolutely gorgeous - many congratulations on being Colour Queen. And thanks to for picking my card as Colour Courtier - absolutely delighted!

Beth said...

Thank you so much for picking me as a Courtier! The other cards are stunning!

Love Beth xx

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Kay- love your style!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congratulations to all of the other Courtiers- amazing work!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO