colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.20.2010

colourQ challenge Spotlighted by Creating Keepsakes!

Months and months ago I got an email from an editor at Creating Keepsakes - they wanted to do a spotlight on the colourQ! It's one of those things that seems sorta too-good-to-be-true, so I didn't want to get my hopes up too much...

BUT HERE IT IS!!! How SUPER COOL is THAT?!? It's on page 16... I haven't gotten my issue yet, but Sylvia did & she was so sweet to send me a pic of it!


But you gals who play with us each week already KNEW we were cool, huh? Thanks SO MUCH to all of you, you not only make it fun each week, we wouldn't be here without YOU!!!



11 Comentários:

Michele Gross said...

OMGosh! This is soooo cool! You must be over the moon!! Congrats on the ultimate recognition :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yippee!! Way to go, my friend!!

Suzanne Bier said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!!!! :D

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh!! That's so fabulous!! Now even MORE people will be playing along!!!!! Congratulations ColourQ Team!

PS: I finally got my household goods in and I'm busy unpacking everything. This house is so much smaller than my last two, so it's been challenging getting everything to fit, lol! I'm hurrying though so I can get my Stamping Studio up and running - ASAP!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Arielle - this is so cool!!! Congratulations!!

Nance Leedy said...

Congratulations Arielle and the Royal Court! You all dazzle us each week with your color choices and your amazing creations. It' about time the rest of the crafting world knew about it too!!! So cool!

Yapha said...

Congratulations!! What a fantastic honor!

Bethany said...

Too Cool!! Congratulations :o)

agmommy said...

This article is how I found your blog...it is just FABULOUS! I know of many scrapbookers who struggle with putting colors together for a layout. This is just the PERFECT thing! Thank you!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

OMG you totally deserve this. Congratulations.

Krista said...

This is so awesome! Congrats. I can't wait to get my copy!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO