colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.27.2010

colourQ challenge #43...


Whew, I'm draggin' this morning ~ I literally hit the snooze button for almost an hour - lol! Maisie was up late very congested & miserable, so my whole "blogging" schedule was pushed back!

WELCOME to week #43 here at the colourQ!!! It's so amazing seeing everyone's entries each week - they just get BETTER & BETTER!!! That's the goal right? To sharpen our skills, challenge ourselves & learn from every blog we come across? Oh yeah - and HAVE FUN! This week's inspiration comes from Saks Fifth Avenue, the Milly Chevron Beach Blanket with Pillow. Not only did I like the colors, I was impressed that someone was trying to sell a beach blanket for $375.00! I'll take two! [sarcasm] Anyway, I was delighted to find that it's now on sale, for a mere $186.99. Still a little out of my price range... but at least we got some crafty inspiration from it, right?

Here's my take...


And from our lovely & super wildly talented colourQ Royal Court:

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Sylvia

Tanja

Kari

READY - START YOUR ENGINES...

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, August 1st at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Have an awesome week!!!



7 Comentários:

Janna Werner said...

I love this color combo. Too bad I am going on vacation and can´t participate. so see you next week =)

Greetings Janna

LeAnne said...

Okay, howja do that cool ribbon? I can't see the photo--it's dark. Yeah, that's it....it's too dark!! LOL! LOVELY fun creation---you are SO talented and outta-the-box thinkin'!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats to the winners and all the courtiers for last week challenge, great challenge, great fun!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You've outdone yourselves yet again, girls - WOW!!

Imke said...

Thanks for these fantastic color combi this week. All cards from the DT are lovely. Great job !!

suzARTe said...

Yeah!!!I got to play along at the very last minute. Thanks for another great colour challenge, this one had me beat for a while.

Claudia Perry said...

Better late than never... I loved the colors! Here is my sample: http://stampingincolumbusga.blogspot.com/2010/08/color-combo-and-tip.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO