colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.15.2010

colourQ challenge #37...


Happy happy Tuesday! Your brilliant entries just keeping getting better & better, which just makes it that much harder to vote each week - lol! Today's colors are from www.katagolda.com, a scrumptious little felt covered photo binder called 'anemone' (it's on page 4). I WANT ONE!!!

Sorry about the lateness... it's taken me most of the morning to recover from bible school last night - I'm in charge of music plus I had 10 children ages 2&3 in my class... including my little bull-in-a-china-shop, Alex! Calgon, take me away.... It was fun, but challenging, 1 down & 4 nights to go!

Here's my sample for today's challenge... I used the Mission 4 Macie digi... she's SO CUTE & versatile!


And here are the super fabulous (as always) samples from our Royal Court DT:

Tanja


Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha


Now it's your turn!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, June 20th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***


Sure can't wait to see your stuff!







7 Comentários:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful colors Arielle! Can't wait to give it a shot!

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous color combo! Beautiful projects from the dt! My wheels are turning!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I REALLY love these colors. Great challenge that I look forward to every week. Thanks

me said...

I really enjoy the colour combo chose by Arielle!!! Thanks for the inspiration of ALL the DT cards :D

Angeline

Sandybeaches said...

What a great colour combo! Thanks:)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I got my card up with 10 minutes to spare, lol! Whew!!! Now that is cutting it close!

Agus said...

Deyabu! I arrive I few minutes late.... lol
This is my card for this challenge:
http://ayhandcraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-just-wanna-say-hello.html

thanks so much for the inspiration (:
Agus

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO